PO Box 128
, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Publishes a number of low-cost materials for prisoners, including legal bulletins. Bulletins can be downloaded for free on website. Legal bulletins, free catalogue of federal prisoners’ rights. SASE requested.
Malcolm X Grassroots Movement
The Malcolm X Grassroots Movement is an organization of Afrikans in America/New Afrikans whose mission is to defend the human rights of our people and promote self-determination in our community.
- NYC Office: 36A Ralph Ave Brooklyn, NY 11221
- Mississippi Office: PO Box 16051 Jackson, MS 39236
- Alabama Office:119 Third Ave West Birmingham, AL 35204
- California Office: PO Box 3585 Oakland, CA 94609
- Georgia Office: 123 Main St, Atlanta, GA 12345
99 Hudson St, 16th Floor, New York NY 10013
Non-profit law firm which deals only with cases of obvious race discrimination, small # of death penalty and life without parole.
83 Poplar St. N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30303-2122
Represents individuals and files class action lawsuits to protect the rights of people of color, poor people, and other disadvantaged citizens facing the death penalty or confined to prisons and jails in the South.